We are looking for a Head of Customer Services to lead and develop a Customer Services and Examinations Team made up of 7 FTE staff.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have a collaborative nature, passion to provide excellent service to customers and have the desire to focus on continuous improvement. It will give you the opportunity to lead your own team, whilst also contributing to the development of the business through contributions to the Management Team.
This will be a hands-on role which will require you to understand in detail the various team processes and how they link together so you can see where efficiencies and system improvements can be made. In terms of the Examinations team, these processes can be complex in nature with strict requirements imposed by the awarding bodies.
We’d like to hear from you, if you have:
- Proven success in similar Customer Service management roles, including experience of managing small teams.
- An analytical mind and track record of making data-driven decisions.
- A passion for service delivery and the ability to drive this throughout your team.
- Experience in reviewing, documenting and updating business processes to enhance efficiency and using team KPI’s to identify areas for improvement, driving continuous improvements across a department.
- Broader management experience would be advantageous, such as operations management or quality assurance.
- An eagerness to contribute to our management team to help drive growth and improvements within the business.
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business.
Experience of a professional training environment or examination administration would be highly desirable but is not an essential requirement.
If you feel that you fit the criteria above, contact us for more details.