Telesales Account manager -Kingston upon Thames
Up to £33 000 Basic depending on experience, plus £13 200 on target Bonus (uncapped), Non Contributory Pension, 25 days annual Leave
Hours 9am to 5.30pm reducing to 9am to 5pm during August & December
Working from home 3 days per week, with 2 days in the Office minimum per week
Flexible working hours offered after satisfactory completion of probationary period
Opportunity to be part of a small friendly team, where the culture is entrepreneurial, practical, approachable and fun all within a stretching environment. My client is looking for candidates with good sales experience with the ability to develop relationships and feel proud of representing a fantastic product in a customer centric environment.
- Sales Account Manager – you will be primarily responsible for building relationships and sales with a large customer base as well as developing new business from qualified leads & incoming calls.
- Over the phone you will have good influencing skills, be a good listener and have the ability to engage clients with service offerings and be knowledgeable about product details and sell according to the priorities of the customers
- You will organise online demonstrations of products
- You will be passionate about what you do, working hard and smart to reach outcomes
- Friendly and outgoing with a professional, warm telephone manner
- Puts the customers at the heart of the sale
- IT Literate and mentally agile
- An interest and knowledge in digital solutions
- Can demonstrate success in an outbound telesales environment
- Motivated to work towards KPIs
If you are an experienced telesales person with a professional approach, a desire to succeed and want the ability to determine your own salary, contact us for more details and an immediate interview.