Senior Project Manager- Brand Experience
Based in London West End
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
Full time permanent hybrid working
Based in the heart of London’s West End with hybrid working.
Our client, a creative brand experience agency based in London, Amsterdam and New York. They specialise in engaging, immersive events and communications designed to align people behind strategy and brand.
They are looking for an ambitious Senior Project Manager to join their London team. You will be a great team player with a passion and natural enthusiasm for all things events. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to play a significant part in creating memorable engagements for our clients with genuine opportunity to learn and develop.
The senior project manager will work across multiple accounts and projects, working with our in-house experts, and gaining extensive office and on-site experience. You will be working across multiple accounts and supporting several other production solutions for both virtual and live events.
- Delivering end-to-end project management. Leading on medium and large scale projects. And often playing a significant role working alongside a project director on our flagship projects, part of a global portfolio.
- Leading the event direction including health and safety, operations and sustainable practices.
- Regular client contact and ensuring the client is always kept fully abreast of project progress. Includes preparation for/attendance at client meetings.
- Produce and act on all project documentation i.e., project plans for clients and internal documentation such as crew sheets and schedules.
- Build positive relationships within the business and with a variety of suppliers.
- Generate an accurate estimate of event costs. Lead on the budget management and reconciliations
- Follow all approval procedures in compliance with agency policies.
- Producing purchase orders and assisting with invoices.
- Proofreading pitch/client documentation.
- Ensure asset and delivery pipelines are properly configured and delivered for each event.
- Regular travel to set and/or client meetings.
- Regular on-site opportunities
- 6 years + in an events environment preferably within an events/brand experience agency
- A strong understanding of live events and the project management discipline.
- Proficient in G-Suite – not essential, but it would be helpful
- Understanding of project management discipline
- Previous agency experience
- Experience working with clients/suppliers and managing these relationships.
- Positive and motivated approach, experience of working both independently and within a team
- Attention to detail, focused