Our client is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy Sales team. You will be responsible for responding to all inbound enquiries over email, on the website and by phone and supporting the team with administrative work.
For this role, we are looking for someone who can quickly grasp the intricacies of our client’s product offering, and provide a fast, accurate service to customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing guidance to customers on products and services by email, phone and via our online chat facility & Social Media, processing orders (which can be complex in nature) and ensuring that customer details and orders are added to our CRM with absolute accuracy, all within agreed timeframes.
The sales team takes information provided to them by customers and takes a consultative selling approach; concentrating on providing a quick, helpful, informative response to incoming enquiries while building relationships which can help lead to future sales (the client does not routinely cold-call). It can nevertheless be a full-on role so the successful candidate needs to be able to take that in their stride.
A high degree of numeracy and attention to detail is required as accuracy is critical. We are looking for someone who can get up and running quickly so the successful candidate will need to have previous work experience in a frontline customer service role involving complex processes.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
A-levels with appropriate experience in a customer service or inside sales role.
You must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both in writing and over the phone and work consistently to high standards.
- Responsible for answering email, website/ social media and telephone enquiries for individual customer sales and resource material sales
- Ensure efficient and appropriate communication with customers following initial enquiry
- Ensure timely, accurate invoicing, materials despatch and follow up working with the appropriate teams internally
- Develop positive relationships with both prospective, existing and past customers
- Customer information is added/updated on to the database with absolute accuracy
- Customers are followed up to ensure they have the information they need
- Orders are processed with a high degree of accuracy
- To work with the Sales Manager and external sales team to build relationships with prospective corporate clients
- To work with the Sales Manager to ensure the sales administration of courses to corporate clients are as efficient as possible
- Contribute to weekly team performance measurement reports, forecasts and workflow plans
- Perform administrative and other general duties within the department as required for the effective day-to-day operation of the sales function.
- Ensure excellence in customer care at all times
- Naturally energetic and enthusiastic individual with drive and commitment
- Highly organised and self motivated with fantastic attention to detail
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Commitment to high professional standards in delivering and improving services
- Professional at all times with well developed interpersonal skills (written and telephone)
- Effective and appropriate communication skills
- A high degree of computer literacy, specifically MS Word and Excel
- Customer services experience in a service sector