Reception/ Facilities Administrator,
Full time permanent role, Hours 9am- 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000. Based in Chessington
This a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist / Facilities Coordinator to work our client, a well-established, market leading company based in Chessington.
Person Specification: –
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished Receptionist / Facilities Coordinator seeking a fresh challenge. You will possess the following:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Reception/Front of House skills
- Proficiency on computer systems – particularly MS Office
- Be numerate
- Possess experience in Facilities
- Ability to work well alone on own initiative and as part of a team
- Lots of initiative
- A good multi-tasker
Key responsibilities: –
To provide an efficient reception/facilities service to external and internal callers, couriers, contractors, and visitors to the office.
Facilities – Fulfil basic Facilities duties, including being coordinator for any small issues and booking in contractors
Reception– Answer all incoming calls. Receive visitors and contractors, record their details, issue appropriate passes, and inform staff of their arrival
Friendly office environment, working with a great supportive team .