Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8.45am-5.30pm
Our client requires an enthusiastic and highly motivated property manager with excellent administration skills to join a market leading estate agency. A car owner /driver with a lettings or property management background is essential.
Person Specification: –
- The ideal candidate will possess a track record in lettings and or property management.
- Excellent administration skills
- Proficiency on MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Customer service skills gained within a property or other office-based environment.
- The ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and produce a high standard of work with strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills
- Be a flexible team player with a “can do” approach to work
- Live within an easily commutable distance from Twickenham.
Key Responsibilities: –
- To submit the tenants references and monitor and chase these
- Sending references to the landlord and ensuring approval is received by the landlord
- Tenancy Agreement drafting
- Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- To register the deposit with the TDS or chase the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- To co-ordinate and book an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- To co-ordinate and book in professional cleaning for the property
- To deal with the maintenance for all of your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
- Negotiations of renewals and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Booking in legislative requirements
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices