Property Administrator / Lettings £18,000 – £25,000 per annum, full time, permanent role.
Full training given for a candidate looking for a career within property
Based in Kingston upon Thames
Hours: Monday- Friday- 8.45am-6pm (4 days with a day off in the week when working Saturdays)
Saturdays (initially) 10am- 4pm
We are currently recruiting a Lettings / Property Administrator on behalf of one of our clients, a well-established estate agency based in the Kingston upon Thames area.
Person Specification: –
The ideal candidate will be a graduate or 2nd job looking to carve a career in property administration.
Although previous experience within an estate agency will be beneficial IT IS NOT ESSENTIAL!
More importantly we are seeking individuals with a “can do” positive attitude, a strong work ethic, with a high degree of professionalism and keen to learn. The following attributes are required:
- You thrive in a buzzy, sociable environment
- Possess good all round administration skills
- A confident, professional telephone manner.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Superb customer service skills gained within retail or an office-based environment.
- The ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure and produce a high standard of work with strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills
- Be a flexible team player with a “can do” approach to work
- Database or CRM skills preferred
- Digital marketing skills and good knowledge of social media will be an advantage
Key Responsibilities: –
- To provide administrative support to the Lettings and Property Management departments.
- Acting as first point of contact for calls, taking messages and dealing with queries.
- Providing a first-class customer service at all times
- Providing administrative support to the Lettings and Property Management departments
- Marketing for the company including maintaining the company website and promoting the brand via social media
- Updating and maintaining a database system and property portals – training will be provided
- Marketing for the company including maintaining the company website and promoting the brand via social media channels
- Assisting with ad hoc projects