Prestigious client based in Surrey have a fantastic opportunity to join their management team and learn all about product management.
As a graduate Product Manager, you will take ownership of a category of products, running it like a mini business within the larger business. From analysing and assessing future marketing campaign profitability to designing adverts, you’ll take responsibility for every step of the process. Unlike typical graduate/ recruitment schemes, you’ll get started straight away and be actively involved in: Marketing, Advertising, Product Development and Sourcing, Operations and Customer Management.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing products their customers will love for years to come.
They will be responsible for the complete life cycle of their product range from concept to end of life.
This is a graduate management position. There are excellent growth opportunities for the successful candidate. As a company, it supports and encourages staff members to achieve their full potential.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Campaign planning – Analyse sales data to identify marketing opportunities, make recommendations and execute agreed plans efficiently and effectively.
- Stock management – Ensure that goods are ordered and delivered as required while ensuring there is no significant left-over inventory after a programme ends.
- Budgeting – Provide sales and cost projections as requested, and take all necessary steps to achieve projected results.
- Supplier negotiation – Liaise with manufacturers across the globe to negotiate the best costs, order volumes and delivery lead-times.
- Advertising – Prepare copy and develop creative briefs for product literature and any ancillary materials.
- Customer communication – Maintain a good customer experience by keeping them informed of new offers and delivery dates.
A 2:1 degree or above from a top university, in any discipline
Good interpersonal skills
Strong analytical ability and an aptitude for problem-solving
Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
The capacity to multi-task and prioritise your time effectively