Lettings Negotiators / Senior Lettings Negotiators
IMMEDIATE VACANCIES DUE TO EXPANSION AND INCREASE IN BUSINESS
Based in Richmond/Twickenham area
Salary: £14k – £24k OTE approx. £25k – £45k + (realistic)
Fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading independent estate agency with an enviable reputation, based in the South West London area.
Excellent benefits package, incentives, social and team building events.
Training and development and excellent long term promotion prospects.
Person Specification: –
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated Lettings Negotiator with track record in property lettings:
- You will be a confident communicator
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Hold a proven track record in property lettings ideally gained within Richmond/Twickenham and surrounding areas
- Possess a high degree of professionalism
- Be able to thrive in a fast paced, target-driven environment
- Be motivated by results and targets
- Pro-active, positive and “can do” approach
- Have good IT and administration skills
- Must be a car owner /driver
- Familiar with Richmond /Twickenham and surrounding areas.
Key Responsibilities: –
To guide Tenants from first enquiry right through to moving day, this will include:
- Advising potential purchasers immediately when a new property comes on to our books
- Accompanying applicants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the landlord and tenant
- Liaising with inventory clerks, relocation agents
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.45am – 6pm & Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm (Saturdays on a rolling rota basis – not every Saturday!