Client Executive – Commercial Account Manager
Hours Monday -Friday 8.45am-5pm- hybrid working pattern following probation period.
It’s essential that you have experience of having worked within the Commercial Insurance sector, ideally with a good knowledge of all classes of commercial insurance.
You’ll also have:
- Previous commercial insurance client handling experience and asolid technical understanding of Commercial products
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Intuitive thinking and confident decision making
- Effective, confident & considerate communication both in writing and verbally, together with an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive approach to learning, taking on board new concepts quickly and executing them with accuracy and diligence
- CII Certificate in Insurance (or working towards), Dip CII or ACII qualification
- Competent IT skills with the ability to learn new systems/ processes quickly. Knowledge of Acturis an advantage.
- Minimum A Levels, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
This will be an interesting and varied role where you will be dealing with all areas of Commercial Insurance from a broad spectrum of clients including; Manufacturing, Retail, Property Owners’, Motor Trade, Construction, Charities and Global Businesses.
Playing an integral role in the Team, you will:
- Handle a book of accounts with premium levels circa £10k – £250k
- Provide essential support and work in conjunction with Client Managers / wider team
- Negotiate with Insurers, place insurance policies, liaise with clients, produce quality client documentation including Renewal Reports & Summaries of Insurance, carry out contract reviews
- Manage renewals, some new business and mid-term adjustments
- Grow existing book of business via up-selling/ cross-selling and referrals
- Act as a Technical referral point within team
- Attend client meetings
This role will be your gateway to develop a future skill-set so it’s important to have the drive and ambition to grow your own book of business, as well as handling day-to-day enquiries.