We are recruiting for an HR Advisor / HR Manager or HR Administrator to start ASAP and to work on a interim / temporary basis until Christmas 2021 for an exciting forward thinking global organisation.
Full time temporary office based role.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the HR Director in all aspects of maintaining a successful HR department.
o Supporting Managers on recruitment and selection strategies
o Interviewing candidates
o Employee Relations
o Provide information and guidance on employee benefit queries and first point of contact for the benefit providers and third party suppliers
o Ownership of the monthly invoicing and annual benefit renewal procedures
o Work alongside the HR Director on the annual salary and bonus review
o Support Managers and employees through the Performance Management cycle including objective setting and reviews.
o Maintain employee data to ensure the information is complete and accurate
o Respond to requests for offer letters, reference letters and employment changes letters
o Manage the paperwork flow during the employment cycle
o Track and log all employment changes for monthly HR reporting
o Review and update HR policies
o Support the HR team with ad hoc projects
- Graduate and relevant work experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good time management and self-organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and unsupervised with a degree of flexibility towards working hours and tasks assigned
- Proactive, positive attitude to work, able to use initiative and act with independence and integrity
- CIPD qualified or interested in or commenced studying for a relevant HR qualification
- Working knowledge of more than one relevant HR system
- Experience of liaising confidently and effectively at all levels within an organisation