Graduate Management Development Programme – Nikon UK
Salary: £30, 0000 plus £500 furniture allowance + £840 green allowance plus further generous benefits package and excellent long term permanent prospects in management
Hybrid working pattern
Do you consider yourself to be a Future Leader? Do you want to have the ability to shape your own career?Are you proud of your academic achievements and excited to start the next chapter in your career?
We are representing a premium global brand who wish to recruit well qualified and enthusiastic future leaders to join a graduate two-year entry scheme. The position is to start immediately.
Those selected will have the opportunity to work across the business in real jobs in three different departments – Marketing, Sales and Commercial Planning – during their first two years with the company. You will have responsibility from the outset in operational roles and will gain hands-on experience and a broad array of skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain a broad commercial grounding within a blue chip, international, premium brand. You will gain exposure to different people, functions and projects from the very start.
As well as hands-on experience in each department, you will receive full in-house training from a senior management team; in addition, you will be provided with a personal mentor who will be committed to developing you throughout your career to enable you to succeed.
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Ambitious self- starter who is keen to learn
- Brings a positive, pro-active attitude
- Consistently challenges the status quo and looks to improve processes & business performance
- Creative problem solver
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Comfortable with numbers and data
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Personable, approachable style. Able to build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Has, or predicted to have, a minimum 2:1 degree
- 7 GCSEs (minimum grades B or above, including Maths & English) – 3 A Levels (minimum grades B or above)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Highly computer literate
- Demonstrable leadership experience – evidence of pro-actively initiating/leading a group activity
- Participated in extra-curricular activities during their education
- Likely to have had work experience during university vacations
- Evidence of any form of charity efforts/volunteering