Finance and Projects Assistant – 6mth Contract- start asap.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, ambitious, non-profit organisation at a formative time in its development. You’ll have the opportunity to get involved with a number of the very exciting and interesting projects and work with global experts in a variety of fields.
You will work alongside the Projects Director and Founders of the organisation on general financial control and management of the various projects delivered, along with ad-hoc tasks and reports.
We are looking for someone with a high level of accuracy and a real-self starter attitude who wants to be involved with a growing organisation and to learn.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Gathering, analysing, and interpreting relevant financial data and supporting the preparation of financial reporting
• Supporting the Projects Director to ensure projects are mobilised and delivered to time, cost and quality by monitoring project budgets and spend
• Managing accounts payable/accounts receivable –Chasing receivables and ensuring payments received in a timely fashion; Drafting invoices and processing payments
• Support with procurement – including management of procurement trackers
• Support with events and meetings organisation and logistics
• Supporting the Founders with corporate tasks as required
Good IT skills including Excel
This role is advertised as a full time position, but we welcome applications from candidates looking for 3 or 4 day a week commitments. The initial contract is for 6 months.
Flexible working is encouraged. We are happy to agree a working pattern to suit the successful applicant.