Commercial Team Manager – Insurance -Media & Entertainment Sector
Based in Kingston upon Thames area: Salary negotiable
Benefits: PMI, Income protection, enhanced pension, profit share bonus
Hours Monday -Friday 8.45am-5pm- hybrid working pattern following probation period.
- Leadership and mentoring skillsand a good track record of training and developing people
- An In-depth understanding of Commercial Products.
- Ideally (although not essential), knowledge in Entertainment Policies (i.e. Advertising Agents Indemnity, Commercial Producers Indemnity, Event Cover, Death and Disgrace etc)
- Experience of setting and monitoring targetswith experience of managing direct reports
- A good understanding of delivering quality and compliance
- Confidence, communication and charisma. You’ll be a clear, confident and motivational communicator, able to effectively adapt your communication style to suit your target audience
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong Sales & Business Development ethos
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills
- A confident IT user, ideally with experience of using the Acturis platform
- Agile and intuitive thinking; an ability to make decisions quickly and confidently
- A CII accreditation and an interest in continuing to develop
You’ll have built up a solid profile within Commercial Insurance and either be a proven manager/ team leader looking for a new challenge working at a great Company or perhaps you’re looking for your next step into a management role.
- A natural, enthusiastic leader with a passion for people, you’re confident and effective:
- Building relationships and rapport with your team and the wider business
- Creating a positive and productive working atmosphere
- Achieving organisational goals/ objectives, maintaining performance standards and delivering successful results through others
- Understanding the technicalities and challenges of commercial insurance
- Motivating using coaching and mentoring strategies and techniques
Your past proven successful insurance experience will include accurately and pro-actively managing a broad spectrum of commercial clients and achieving business success through your strong understanding of commercial products and exceptional client management skills.
You’ll go the extra mile for your team and for the business and will be ready to commit to your personal career development by pro-actively engaging in professional qualifications and management programmes.