Account Manager – full time, permanent position.
Salary: Up to £38,000 plus excellent benefits package
Based in South West London
We are looking for an Account Manager on behalf of our client, a PR & Digital Communications agency, a thriving and ambitious tech practice to work on a range of exciting technology brands.
My client is known for running campaigns that help influence behaviours through the buyer journey, from brand awareness to sales conversion. They pride themselves on delivering strategic counsel, consistent creativity and measurable impact for our clients, whilst always contributing to the development of our consultants and the agency.
Committed to individual training and development underpinned by a comprehensive range of benefits.
- Reporting into senior consultants, you will have the opportunity to develop clients with real responsibility for driving forward programmes, developing campaign strategies and delivering results. Having worked within enterprise software and physical and cyber security will be a major benefit, but not imperative.
- You will be managing junior consultants, accounts and projects so confidence and proven management skills are necessary.
- To work on accounts in Cyber and physical security, ecommerce, enterprise IT and robotics.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- You will have worked in a tech b2b PR agency where you were instrumental in generating a variety of content for trade, business and vertical media, online platforms, social media and issues management; active in new business proposals and presentations and digitally savvy
- Assertive and well-connected person with proven b2b tech experience
- A strong writer and proactive communicator who brings a good level of technical understanding and a natural curiosity about emerging industry trends.