Account Executive / Customer Service Executive
Based Surbiton area
Salary: 40 hours / £26,666 per annum – or 45 hours / £30,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive on behalf of one of our clients, a well-established organisation based in the Surbiton area.
Account Executive/Customer Service Executive
This role provides a great opportunity for someone to get involved in the motor and financial services industry. For our customers you will be more than just a friendly person to answer their queries over the phone or by email, you will have great listening skills, attention to detail and a willingness to problem solve. You will be involved in dealing with driver queries and supporting our key customer contacts which means handling different types of conversations, from answering a simple question to more complex issues. You’ll champion great customer service, be a clear communicator that’s happy to work with people at all levels in an organisation. A varied and interactive role, there are no two days the same so being organised will give you a head start. You will be joining a supportive team of colleagues and will be guided, trained, and developed by a dedicated team.
This role would suit someone who is well organised, with a can do attitude. If you have worked in a B2B or B2C customer service environment then that’s a great start.
This role can open doors to wide ranging career opportunities and best of all there’s no weekend working.
What you’ll be doing
- Acting as the day to day point of contact for our fleet contacts and drivers
- Generating a range of customer documentation to help our customers operate their company vehicles safely and efficiently
- Handling and solving queries for the fleet contact and drivers
- Managing/generating monthly customer invoicing
- Generating and authorising external supplier orders
- Producing regular and ‘ad-hoc’ customer reports
- Working with other departments to improve business processes that help us deliver a high quality customer experience
- Being an ambassador for first class customer service.