We have a fantastic opportunity for an account director with strong pharma experience within an agency to join our award winning, innovative independent agency.
The role will involve leading a strong, talented team on a portfolio of award-winning established accounts and newly won business, with an opportunity to mix pharma, med tech and corporate / consumer health.
The work spans across patient engagement, disease awareness, digital and social influencer programmes, product launches and comms related to all stages of the product lifecycle – in a variety of interesting therapy areas.
An independent, agile agency, currently recruiting to meet substantial business growth. Insight-driven, recognised for healthcare and medtech work in the UK and expanding globally. Work with a collaborative team of incredibly talented people.
If you are
- Passionate about health, with a track record of working on challenging, high profile healthcare campaigns that have delivered on their objectives
- A strategic and insightful thinker who can build strong connections with clients, can offer robust counsel, and develop smart, insight-driven strategies and tactics that work
- Are proactive, creative and brave, able to offer clients and the agency fresh ideas, new perspectives and original, meaningful work and not off the shelf templates
- Are versatile combining excellent knowledge and understanding of the media across all channels and the need to constantly evolve
- Are excited about growing accounts and looking for new opportunities to generate business; track record of leading and winning pitches
- Robust operations and financial management skills
- A strong team leader, committed to developing your team
- At least 5-8 years’ experience of communications in the healthcare sector
- A combination of UK and international experience, in healthcare communications across the product lifecycle, including data comms, product approvals and launches; awareness campaigns; KOL and influencer programmes etc. in a variety of channels and therapeutic areas
- A strong track record of establishing long client relationships, growing accounts, delivering successful programmes and converting pitches into new business
- Strong team leader, fantastic client lead and collaborative internal partner
- Dynamic, forward thinking, ability to multi-task under pressure within client timings and budget