Basic salary of approximately £20,000 however including commission, salary up to £24,000 per annum
A footsie 100 company located in Surrey that is a caring employer with family values is looking for a full time Telesales Outbound Executive/ customer service advisor that enjoys driving sales and working to realistic targets. This role is essentially a sales role, however it will involve customer service with existing clients. You will be working with a portfolio of companies including current and lapsed clients and the purpose of the role will be to take orders and up-sell to existing clients as well as identifying new business with lapsed clients.
This is a new role within the company so it is an exciting time to join the organisation and develop the role. In the long-term there will be genuine opportunities to take more responsibility and develop within the company. You will be working within a friendly team of approximately 5 (including the manager) and product training would be provided.
Personality is key in this role and the company would consider a candidate with limited experience but have the right personality and commitment.
The company are currently going through changing their computer process to a Sage X3 system therefore any experience within Sage or similar would be an advantage. However, you will receive full training.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A positive outlook and see working towards targets as a challenge that they would relish
- Persuasive communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energised with a real flair for sales
- A high attention to detail and methodical approach to work
- The ability to establish and maintain working relationships with others; while also sharing information and resources within their team
- Ability to listen and understand information , presenting information in a clear and concise manner
- A genuine interest in sales and providing customer service; going above and beyond for customer satisfaction and exceeding customer requirements
- Have a flexible and effective manner of working
- Good computer literacy
In return the company a nice working environment, regular reviews and the opportunity to progress
Benefits include- after qualifying period
- Scheme for shares-
- Medical scheme
- Cycle to work
- Discount for some retailers
- Ability to buy more holiday/ carry over from previous year