Exciting new opportunity for a Customer Marketing Manager to join a vibrant and renewed marketing team. As the Customer Marketing Manager, your duties will be to support the strategic development of a multi-channel customer relationship strategy. You will be using insight to maximize customer value and loyalty ensuring success in direct marketing investment.
This job would be ideal for a strategic thinking, analytic candidate who plans with consistency and makes impactful executions within our team. This exciting opportunity calls for a candidate who will be able to communicate with customers at all levels and wants to be responsible for the communication strategy of a rapidly growing £170m company. This role is essential to the future direction of the business as you will be responsible for creating and managing the customer campaign budget.
You will be joining a team of 5 members who work across communications customer marketing and campaigns, brand and design, reporting directly to the CEO.
The ideal candidate will have 5+years’ experience in a Customer Marketing role with a proven track record of developing and delivering marketing programmes for investment driven tech companies. If you have:
- Experience in interpreting data and deriving insights that drive customer value
- Experience in the development and execution of integrated campaigns to support the upsell/cross sell of products to an existing customer base
- Experience in marketing automation technologies and a CRM platform
- Strong project manager with experience of handling multiple projects
- Experience of cost control and budget responsibility
If you are an engaging, highly organised self-starter with excellent communicative skills, who is motivated, and wanting to work in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you!
For this role, the employer is ideally looking for someone with a business or marketing related degree and at least 5 years’ experience in customer marketing or similar.
Opportunity to earn up to £50K.