A growing training organisation located in the heart of Wimbledon is looking for a Events Coordinator with at least 1-2 years’ experience.
This innovative organisation are experts in their field; specialising in training businesses to improve quality and performance.
To be considered for the role you will represent the below qualities:
- Be within a commutable distance of Wimbledon
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within direct event coordination
- Previous experience of basic project coordination
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a fast paced team
Key responsibilities of the role:
Co-ordinating the company’s fast growing curriculum of public, in-house and virtual training events, including planning and organising events, managing sign-ups, finding and liaising with venues, supporting the design, production and delivery of all materials, collating and analysing course evaluation data, delegate communications, travel and accommodation arrangements, briefings, follow-ups, etc.
- Project co-ordinating the delivery of customized training programmes and consulting projects for corporate clients and UK Distributors
- Ensuring that CPs/trainers are confirmed, fully briefed and prepared for the programme
- Supporting the attraction, selection, training and ongoing communication processes for all CPs
- Supplier negotiation, co-ordination and management, including managing the company’s relationship with printing suppliers, venues, etc.
- Ensuring accurate and up-to-date training and events tracking and reporting on a regular basis