Customer Support Manager, Kingston upon Thames
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum
“Managing people and processes” is the key to this role.
Working within an innovative FMCG organisation, who specialise in technological quality.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Line management of a field support team, providing strong leadership and guidance, setting clear goals and targets and developing team members
- Drive efficiencies and deliver an enabling function to all field team members in order to achieve targets and provide excellent customer experience.
- Deliver guidance and best practice in excellent customer enquiry handling, through proactive communication, thorough understanding, basic diagnosis, and provision of accurate information.
- Provide first level escalation for any issues arising from processes failure, customer complaints, field team feedback and logistics.
- Lead operational aspects associated with business processes including, but not limited to; SAP, CRM, Experlogix, Databases, Reporting
- Lead operational aspects associated with inbound and outbound logistics including, but not limited to; outsourced warehouse operations, UK transportation & inventory.
Ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
A graduate (or equivalent)
Living within a respectful commute of Kingston upon Thames
Must have previous experience managing people and processes
Will be a existing Team Leader within customer service or equivalent
Have extensive experience within a commercial office